30 OCTOBER 2020 /
Friday 15.00 – 19.30
Live Surgery and Hands-on
Live broadcast from studio in Santiago de Compostela
Only available for Portugal and Spain
Juan Blanco & Olalla Argibay.
15.00 – 15.10
Material, instructions and case presentation.
15.10 – 16.30
Implant placement + soft tissue augmentation with a novel porcine acellular dermal matrix.
16.30 – 19.30
- Soft tissue augmentation around implants with the novel porcine acellular dermal matrix.
- Alveolar ridge reconstruction for prosthetic treatment.
- Root coverage in recession defects with the novel porcine acellular dermal matrix. (Tunnel or CAF technique)
Select your option:
1) Workshop in Lisbon (local instructor: Susana Noronha
2) Workshop in Barcelona (local instructor: Andrés Pascual)
3) Workshop in Madrid (local instructor: Ignacio Sanz)
4) Online Workshop in your clinic (online instructor: María Rioboo)
* In Lisbon, Barcelona and Madrid you will have all the equipment; if you want to do the practice in your clinic you will receive from our side the novel porcine acellular dermal matrix and models.
31 OCTOBER 2020 /
Live broadcast from studio in Madrid
Novel regenerative concepts for soft tissue augmentation and improved healing.
09.30 – 09.45
Introduction. Mariano Sanz.
09.45 – 10.10
Novel soft tissue augmentation materials – biology and comparison with autologous connective tissue graft. Juan Blanco.
10.10 – 10.35
Biological and clinical rationale behind the use of these innovative materials in daily practice – new results. Anton Sculean.
10.35 – 11.00
A comprehensive clinical perspective – indications and step by step procedure. Andres Pascual La Rocca.
Expert panel discussion:
11.00 – 11.50
Soft tissue augmentation – state of the art for the different indications and the role of the new biomaterials. Moderator: Mariano Sanz.
Fernando Guerra, Gerhard Iglhaut, Ronald Jung, Marc Quirynen.
11.50 – 12.00
Conclusions. Mariano Sanz.